Thursday, March 1, 2012

My first gel manicure

Did my first set of gel manicure on my own the other day and I totally love it at the first try!
It is so easy, fast and pretty!
It has been a week and it has zero chipped!
Haha I feel like changing it already coz I wanna play with the other gel polishes that I got, but its just still too perfect for me to remove!
I just love it and I think I will never wanna use the normal polishes anymore, or maybe, just on my toe nails? 
And I've got over 60 polishes at home oh yeah thats great fml.

Below showing four pics, first was capture with flash by my camera, second and third are captured under sunlight, forth was captured without flash under low light using my iPhone. 

It still shines so much under low light!
I can't stop moving my fingers all the time hahaha coz its reallyyy blingss and I enjoy looking at it, haha love it!

 





You should try it and I'm sure you will love it too!! =D

 Shall update more next time and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment