Monday, March 12, 2012

Jill Stuart Blush Blossom




Just received my Jill Stuart blush that my friend brought it back for me from Taiwan.  
In case you might not heard about Jill Stuart before, it is a Japan cosmetic brand with its beautiful princess-y packaging, and you can only find their products in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan.

It is my second item from Jill Stuart and so far I love my both products, the quality as well as the packaging of course, except from the price.
Try their blushes, you will love it. :)

They have two signature blushes :
Blush Blossom
Mixed Blush Compact 

Blush Blossom has only two shades, in powder form, shimmery and more pigmented.
Mixed Blush Compact has four shades, compact, matte and less pigmented.
Both blushes comes with a goats hair brush.

I got myself a Blush Blossom in 01 Romantic Sweet Pea and I paid NT 1300 for it. 





I love the shades when two colours blend together! (first one on the left)





Although the brush is a complimentary one which comes together with the blush, the quality is superb too! So soft and pretty. ^^

Just love love love their stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment