Saturday, March 10, 2012

My first Balenciaga!

I went a little crazy that day.
It was one of my usual working day and I got this back during my break time. 
I thought it would be an impulse buy as I have never come across this colour, this size before but when everyone starts telling me I've got a beautiful piece, I think I've made a right choice! :) :)

And oh yes! My very first Balenciaga!!
It has been on my wishlist for a long time and I finally got one now. =D =D


I got the Giant 21 Silver hardware, Work size in Atlantique colour. :)

I'm currently sending it for gloss coating ( an expensive transparent protective layer for my baby! T.T ), will only see it again four days later. 
I shall snap some pics when I got it back.  :)

I'm just super excited! To finally own a Balenciaga giant hardware bag! =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment