Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My RED hair


Hey guys! Hows my red hair looking?? =D

Just had my hair done today at JB with my regular hairstylist, trim a little and had it dyed with my usual and favourite red colour, wee love the colour! <3 <3

I love it every single time after I dyed it. However this kind of colour need high maintenance, I use colour shampoo and I use Loreal professional series as recommended by my hairstylist. 
I wash my hair once everyday with hair mask and hair serum, the colour will stay for one month, with not much of colour changing, just fade off a little to a not so bright colour but still the same red tone. 

A month later the colour will slowly fade into those orangey red which I dont prefer, hence its almost time for me to redye it again, together with trimming my hair every month without fail. 
Short hair is also very high maintenance! >.<
Moreover I'm very comfortable with this senior hairstylist only and she charged not cheap. Consider RM88 per cut every month and every time she only trims a little like an inch? 
Not including the hair colour which I did it occasionally + products which I bought from random places. 
Hence I am really spending quite a lot in order to maintain the look. 

Anyway I'm done with my last off day before my new year and I had my hair done, nails done, CNY clothes 'almost' done, I think I'm ready for new year! =D =D

Have a happy holiday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment