Monday, January 16, 2012

Fighting!


Its Chinese New Year next week!
Whoah time flies. =D

Didn't have too much of the CNY feel this year, not much about the excitement, too busy with my life lately. 
Almost everything is so messy now and its definitely driving me mad! I hope everything will be over soon, really really soon. And give me back my peaceful life pleaseeee.

But anyway I think I should be more excited when its getting nearer. 
Food, gatherings, rest days, gambling, oh yeah! 

Photo above was edited by a new app I recently downloaded, paid USD3.99 for this cute app!
So love its a photo editing app called 'Rakuga Cute' and it allows you edit your pics like neoprints with lotsa cute stamps. 
A bit expensive, but at least I'm happy playing with it. ^^

Alright this is gonna be a random and short post.

I must not sleep too late to continue fighting! 
CNY crowd is no joke everyday fully booked for the next entire week. =X

Good nights!!


No comments:

Post a Comment