Friday, January 20, 2012

iPad 2


For some of you may already knew... I got an iPad2 few days ago, wee! 

Yes yes I know everyone has been telling me iPad3 is releasing it soon and why am I buying it now, instead of waiting one month more for iPad3... 
I can only say, it was totally an impulse buy, it begins with a conversation with my colleagues, few hours later we went downstairs of our working place to queue for it. =)

But anyway, its ok its ok.. I bought my previous phone too just one week before iPhone 4 released, I bought my mbp too one month before the better and upgraded version released, and I'm still very happy with whatever I have / had. =)

You know when you wanna buy something, you must get it now or you wont feel excited to buy it anymore later. Thats my character, thats why I rarely wait.
My bro often scold me for not doing survey forever haha.

Anyway!
I'm going back Ipoh tonight for CNY, and I've downloaded lots of movies/dramas in my iPad prepared for my long journey and my life without internet at home. hehe.

Happy Chinese New Year peeps! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment