Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beauty Asia 2012

Like what I've mentioned before in one of my previous post, I was at Beauty Asia - the beauty event of all beauty related stuff open for all the professionals. 

I went there two days consecutive and I keep spending money when I was there!
Everything just seems to be so cheap when they are selling you in salon price. And given the fact I am a nails-siao, I just can't stop buying!
But since I have no more off days tomorrow and the event will only be held for 3 days, I think my hauling will stops here. =)

Grabbed a number of gel polishes and normal polishes, as well as some nails accessories at salon rate, I'm so happy! Though I have spent a lot of $$$$$............ 
A separate post to conclude my haul if I am not too lazy. Hehe.

They have nails technicians from all over the world for demonstrations purpose too!
If you are a nail-siao like me you shouldn't miss this event! =)
You'll get to know what is the latest trend/products of all brands, getting cheaper rate nails stuffs, get to know all different supplier's contacts or trainer's contacts!


The event will held for 3 days from 20-22 Feb, 11am to 7pm at Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore.
If you missed this one, you will have to wait for next year for the next event. =)















Hope this is useful, thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment